Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Meet the Community Harvest Ontario Field Manager in Hamilton

With so many hungry and so many willing to help, Community Harvest Ontario is the perfect marriage of both. My name is Jennifer Ide and I am the newest member of Hamilton Food Share and one of the new Field Managers of Community Harvest Ontario. It is my great pleasure to be a part of this exciting new project and to help the local farmers of my community to share their quality product with their neighbours in need. I am excitedly looking forward to all the events and projects that will help to develop this program and sustain it into the future.
"We must give more in order to get more. It is the generous giving of ourselves that produces the generous harvest."
Orison Swett Marden - Innovative Thinker

No comments:

Post a Comment